Electronics engineer (m / f / d) for automation technology (or electrician for industrial engineering)
Based on our long-term experience as approved company providing vocational training, we have already written many success stories.
Start your own success story with us.
Duration of training:
- 3,5 years (bzw. 2 years)
Start of training:
- Eisenach (or Sonneberg)
- SAZ Sonneberg
- Analyze functional relationships and processes of automated systems
- Designing feature changes or enhancements
- Installing and adjusting electrical, hydraulic or pneumatic drive systems
- Installation of measuring, control and control equipment
- Assemble, configure, program and adjust sensor systems, operating systems, bus systems and networks
- Connecting the installed components with complex automation equipment, checking the functionality and instructing future users
Your personal attributes:
- Good secondary school certificate or university entrance qualification
- Good grades in maths, physics, engineering, English and computer science
- Interest in technology, computer science and manual skills
- Care, team spirit and enjoy technical challenges
After educational training:
The close collaboration with known schools and vocational institutions is connected with the objective to offer trainees a permanent position after successful completion of their training.
Additionally, we offer multifold possibilities to develop individually and to qualify for responsible tasks, such as:
- Industrial technician
- Bachelor of Engineering