IT specialist (m/f/d)
Based on our long-term experience as approved company providing vocational training, we have already written many success stories.
Start your own success story with us.
Duration of training:
- 3 years
Start of training:
- SAZ Sonneberg, EBZ Erfurt
- Planning and configuring IT Systems
- Set up, operate and manage systems in-house
- Systematic delimitation and correction of occurring faults and errors
- Advising internal and external users on the selection and use of the devices and solving application and system problems
- Create system documentation and provide training to users
Your personal attributes:
- Good secondary school certificate or university entrance qualification
- Good grades in maths, computer science and English
- Mathematical talent, good abstraction ability, logical thinking and interest in IT technology
- Good PC and MS Office skills
- Care, ability to concentrate, team spirit and enjoy IT-technical challenges
After educational training:
The close collaboration with known schools and vocational institutions is connected with the objective to offer trainees a permanent position after successful completion of their training.
Additionally, we offer multifold possibilities to develop individually and to qualify for responsible tasks, such as:
- Study of computer sciences