Technical engineer for production (m/f/d)
Based on our long-term experience as approved company providing vocational training, we have already written many success stories.
Start your own success story with us.
Duration of training:
- 3 Jahre
Start of training:
- SAZ Sonneberg
- Planning of industrial production processes
- Setting up, commissioning and programming of production facilities and production start-ups
- Maintaining and documenting process flows
- Instructing employees on the production facilities
- Monitor and optimize production processes
Your personal attributes:
- Very good secondary school certificate or university entrance qualification
- Good grades in Maths, Physics, Engineering, English and Computer Science
- Interest in technology and craftsmanship
- Good PC and MS Office skills
- Care, team spirit and enjoy technical challenges
After educational training:
The close collaboration with known schools and vocational institutions is connected with the objective to offer trainees a permanent position after successful completion of their training.
Additionally, we offer multifold possibilities to develop individually and to qualify for responsible tasks, such as:
- Industrial technician
- Bachelor of Engineering