Process Mechanic (m/f/d) for coating technology
Based on our long-term experience as approved company providing vocational training, we have already written many success stories.
Start your own success story with us.
Duration of training:
- 3,5 years
Start of training:
- BTZ Rohr
- Applying coating materials (paints / varnishes) to plastic surfaces
- Operating and setting up automated paint shops
- Monitoring of the entire production process including documentation and quality assurance
- Optimization of manufacturing processes
Your personal attributes:
- Good secondary school certificate or good secondary school diploma
- Good grades in maths, physics and engineering
- Interest in technology and craftsmanship
- Care, team spirit and enjoy technical challenges
After educational training:
The close collaboration with known schools and vocational institutions is connected with the objective to offer trainees a permanent position after successful completion of their training.
Additionally, we offer multifold possibilities to develop individually and to qualify for responsible tasks, such as:
- Industrial technician
- Bachelor of Engineering