Tool setter automation (m/f/d)
Corresponding to the quality demands of our products, we look for employees (m/f/d) who bring in quality and responsible input, initiative and flexibility as well as interest in technical challenges, enjoy their work and continuous willingness to learn something new.
Committed and technophile specialists, graduates and students are being offered a manifold field of activity and attractive development potentialities.
- Professional operation and independent set-up of linked, semi-automatic and fully-automated assembly transfer lines partly including injection moulding machines
- Independent fault analysis and correction of faults
- Process monitoring and process documentation
- Instruction of employees
Your personal attributes:
- Professional technical education, e.g. as mechatronic, machine process operator, industrial mechanic, system supervisor respectively multi-year professional experience in engineering field
- Experience in operating fully-automated assembly lines
- Basic knowledge working with Siemens S7-300 control
- Experience in the field of plastic material including knowledge in operating injection moulding machines from Engel preferable
- Commitment and readiness for independent approach of working
- Sense of responsibility
- Good knowledge of German language written and spoken
- Willingness for shift-work
Wide-ranging and interesting fields of activity with state-of-the-art machinery and engineering processes, continuous growth, flat hierarchies as well as a familiar climate open manifold possibility of an attractive development and suggest own ideas to applicants and employees.
Furthermore, we offer long-term job security, performance-orientated and market-oriented compensation as well as further social benefit. Daily catering in our cafeteria including „Thüringer Bratwurst“ make the offer of working environment at Elektra GmbH complete.