Assistant Tool setter (m/f/d)
Corresponding to the quality demands of our products, we look for employees (m/f/d) who bring in quality and responsible input, initiative and flexibility as well as interest in technical challenges, enjoy their work and continuous willingness to learn something new.
Committed and technophile specialists, graduates and students are being offered a manifold field of activity and attractive development potentialities.
- training and supporting tasks for operation and setting on fully automatic assembly or transfer lines. Additionally, works on manual moulding machines.
- removal of minor machine malfunction
- surveillance and documentation of processes
- further education as machine setter is possible
Your personal attributes:
- completed technical apprenticeship or prior work experience at technical environment
- manual dexterity
- self-reliant, responsible performance
- willingness for shift work
Wide-ranging and interesting fields of activity with state-of-the-art machinery and engineering processes, continuous growth, flat hierarchies as well as a familiar climate open manifold possibility of an attractive development and suggest own ideas to applicants and employees.
Furthermore, we offer long-term job security, performance-orientated and market-oriented compensation as well as further social benefit. Daily catering in our cafeteria including „Thüringer Bratwurst“ make the offer of working environment at Elektra GmbH complete.