Shift leader plastics (m/f/d)
Corresponding to the quality demands of our products, we look for employees (m/f/d) who bring in quality and responsible input, initiative and flexibility as well as interest in technical challenges, enjoy their work and continuous willingness to learn something new.
Committed and technophile specialists, graduates and students are being offered a manifold field of activity and attractive development potentialities.
- Programming and operation of modern multi-axis handling systems
- Independant performance of injection-mould specification tests
- Continuous training of the tool setters concerning technical and quality subjects
- Control of tidiness and clealiness all over production department
- Continuous optimization, process monitoring and documentation of operational procedures and working conditions
- Organisation and support of repair activities
- Setting and operation of Arburg injeczion moulding machines
- Operation of high flexible material processing and material feeding
- Monitoring of spare part stock and all necessary auxiliaries and operating materials in the production department
Your personal attributes:
Certified professional training as process technician plastics respectively in a comparable technical profession with experience in processing of plastics
- Multi-year experience as tool setter or shift leader preferred
- Reliable knowledge of Arburg-control systems Selogica, Multronica, Dialogica
- Independant and reliable work
- Willingness for 2-shift working
Wide-ranging and interesting fields of activity with state-of-the-art machinery and engineering processes, continuous growth, flat hierarchies as well as a familiar climate open manifold possibility of an attractive development and suggest own ideas to applicants and employees.
Furthermore, we offer long-term job security, performance-orientated and market-oriented compensation as well as further social benefit. Daily catering in our cafeteria including „Thüringer Bratwurst“ make the offer of working environment at Elektra GmbH complete.