We deliver quality
Ultimate ambition of all our activities in quality management is reaching the highest possible customer satisfaction by an excellent product quality and absolute delivery reliability. To reach this objective, all employees are involved and are being supported by most modern measuring systems with appropriate CAQ software.
Of course, all our locations are being certified according to IATF 16949 and DIN EN ISO 9001. Additionally, Elektra GmbH and Elektra Oberflächentechnik GmbH are certified according to DIN EN ISO 50001.
Our advance quality planning is based on customer requirements and our long-term experiences. After drawing up the quality concept, the FMEA, the control plan for the individual phases and the single control plans that are being issued are evaluated and prepared by using a CAQ program.
To guarantee also a high quality of our purchase parts, we prefer a three-pillar policy for our suppliers:
- 1. pillar: QM system according to DIN ISO EN 9000 ff. with automotive orientation (QMS),
- 2. pillar: closure and acceptance of a general and part number related QM agreement (QMV)
- 3. pillar: our supplier development that are proven for years
The quality standard and reliability of our products are being verified with our comprehensive, state-of-the-art test equipment.
- Performance of (Initial-/) Sampling of prototypes, pre-series and series parts based on PPF and PPAP
- Realization of customer specific sampling requirements
- Use of CAQ-software IQS for evaluating of recorded data as well as issue, archiving and distribution of Initial Sample Reports
- Use of modern and efficient measuring and testing equipment to verify product quality
- Tactile and optical coordinate measurement technique, scanning and measuring;
- Performance of pallet measurements
- Optical 3D scan-system
- Surface record for mould design and construction
- Pressure-strain tests with force measuring machine
- Climate and temperature shock testing
- Vibration and swing tests
- Modern electric laboratory measurement technique
- statistical process control
- measurement system analysis